To help you relax into your stay with us, we provide you with a Gite la Fleurieu hamper. This includes – Local fresh bread, jam, milk, butter, fresh coffee and of course a bottle of the local Cahors wine, selected from one of the vineyards that can be seen from the property.
Your kitchen will be stocked up with the staples – tea and coffee, oil, herbs, salt and pepper and washing liquids. As well as an iron and ironing board.
All our beds are fitted with crisp, white, Egyptian cotton linen and bath towels and pool towels are provided during your stay.
Our 10m x 5m private, infinity style, swimming pool, built in 2016, has a large decked terrace, sunloungers and parasols, with fabulous views over our 12 acres and the surrounding valley. The pool is South facing and is situated on the left of the gite and is visible from the back terrace. The pool is also alarmed for security.
As well as the swimming pool there is a table-tennis table, badminton facilities and pétanque boules for family fun, board games, Wifi access, a fire-pit and a BBQ for those summer evenings.
We have twelve acres of rural countryside for you to enjoy at your leisure. There are seating areas dotted around for you to unwind and soak up the sun and maybe enjoy a glass or two of the local wine. Both the terraces also have dining areas.
The terraces are also a perfect place to relax and enjoy the amazing skies at night. The air is so pure in The Lot Valley, making it an outstanding place for star gazing!
We have ample parking and a secure bike lockup, if hiring or bringing your own bikes.
What else we can offer…
- Freshly prepared meals – After a day of travelling, to help you unwind we are happy to provide you with an evening sharing platter and wine. This will be brought to your terrace while you soak up the beautiful surroundings.
- Breakfast – Enjoy a delicious and freshly prepared continental breakfast full of local delights, delivered to the Gite. Champagne breakfast also available
- Massage therapy – Relax and unwind with a massage in the comfort of the Gite or out on one of the private terraces, with a local English-speaking, qualified therapist.
- Guided cycling tours – Cycle through the vines, wine-tasting at a local vineyard or coffee and cake at an old winery. Andrew, a qualified Personal Trainer can take you on a guided cycling tour with mountain bike hire included.
- Personal Training – If you enjoy keeping fit and active, our in-house Personal Trainer – Andrew can offer one to one or group training sessions. Andrew also holds a weekly circuit training class in Puy l’Eveque.
- Private wine-tasting – While staying in this fabulous wine region why not book a private wine tasting evening out on one of the terraces. A fun and informative evening hosted by two qualified winemakers. You’re taken on a tour of your taste buds providing an excellent opportunity to taste & learn about wine. Followed by a tasting of at least 6 wines which are yours to keep and enjoy. Lasts for around 2-3 hours and is a fabulous evening.